Term & Condition
WÜRTH TAIWAN CO. LTD Online shop Internet Family TM Member Terms of Service Use
- Once the Company completes and confirms your application, the member is deemed to agree with the requirements specified in relevant provisions.
- The period of member service is defined to be a period that after a user fills out the application form and completes the registration procedure, the date when the Company completes relevant system setting to allow the member service to become available for use.
- Member service is provided according to the current function and state at the time of providing such service. The Company also reserves all or a portion of the rights for adding, revising or canceling relevant systems or functions in the member service.
Account, Password and Security
- Prior to the use of member service, it is required to complete the registration procedure. During the registration process, you are required to provide complete and correct information.
- During the registration process, you may select the user name and password freely. Nevertheless, you shall be responsible for all actions performed under such user name and password.
- You are required to bear the obligation for the proper custody and confidentiality of the user name and password obtained by you, In case where you discover or have doubt that such user name or password is subject to fraudulent use or improper use by others, you shall inform the WURTH Customer Service Center website administrator immediately in order to facilitate the Company to adopt appropriate responsive measures. Nevertheless, the aforementioned responsive measures shall not be interpreted as the Company explicitly or implicitly bearing responsibility or obligation for providing indemnification or compensation to you in any form.
- Under the following conditions, the Company may review or provide your personal information or relevant telecommunication data to competent authorities or a third party claiming his or her right being infringed with the submission of appropriate proofs:
- Where it is made in accordance with the laws and regulations or in accordance with orders of judicial agencies or other competent authorities;
- Where it is to protect the security of the member service system or the legal rights or interests of the operator;
- Where it is to protect the legal rights or interests of other users or other third parties;
- Where it is to maintain the normal operation of the member service system.
Licensing of Drawing Files, Images or Other Works or Documents
- To provide complete service to members, the Company will contact other operators or partners to provide various drawing files, images or other works or documents for the viewing, searching or use of the members. Nevertheless, such drawing files, images and other works or documents are provided by each individual operator or partner respectively, and such individual operator or partner shall guarantee the legitimacy to the users solely.
- Any business actions without prior authorization are prohibited.
- Members shall comply with relevant regulatory requirements, and shall be responsible for all actions performed under the user name and password as well as all data saved. You agree to not engage in any one of the following conducts:
- Transmit any mails violating relevant laws of technical data transmission etc. in R.O.C.
- Publish, transmit, send or save any mails, files or data involving defamation, fraud, harm, obscene, pornography, gambling or other violations against laws and regulations.
- Publish, transmit, send or save any information infringing the intellectual property rights or other rights and interests of others.
- Collect e-mail addresses of others and other personal information without consents of others.
- Arbitrarily extract or use all or a portion of any database content in the member service without consents.
- Publish, transmit, send, save virus or use any other programs or messages capable of damaging or interfering computer system or data.
- Actions damaging or interfering system operation of member service or violating general netiquette.
- Enter the member service system or network related to the system without authorization, or fraudulent use of others’ account or counterfeit sender’s identification information for transmitting mails, attempting to mislead the judgment of the recipient.
- Any actions hindering or interfering the use of the member service by other users.
- Any actions of stealing member account, password or access authorization of the member service through illegal channels.
- Other actions not complying with the purpose of use provided by the member service.
- Regarding all types of texts, drawing files, images and other works or information in the member service, the copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights thereof shall be vested in each individual operator or other rightful owner providing such texts, drawing files, images and other works or information, and each individual operator or other rightful owner shall authorize members for use according to the terms and scope of authorization at that time; provided that such works and information shall be limited to your personal use only. Without prior authorization, you shall not use such texts, drawing files, images or other works or information in:
- Sale, transfer, lease, lend, sub-licensing, gifts offered along with products or other commercial purposes in any form.
- Publish on any website or provide to others for use in other methods.
- Actions involving pornography, insult, defamation, illegal transaction, or other actions noncomplying with the Copyright Act of R.O.C. or other regulatory requirements.
- Revision or edition made for the aforementioned purpose of use.
- In case where texts, drawing files, images or other works or information is subject to any ownership dispute or other legitimacy dispute, the Company has the right to directly stop providing, or directly delete, or inform members to stop the user of such texts, drawings files, images or others works or information without any notices.
Limitation of Liability
- The member services provided by the Company shall be limited to the function and current state thereof at the time of providing each of such member services. For specific requests or demands of users, including but not limited to speed, security, reliability, integrity, accuracy and non-interruption and errors etc., Company provides no guarantees or bears no guarantee liability in any form or content.
- For any direct or indirect damages arising from the use of the member service provided by the Company, the Company shall not be held liable in any way, which shall also be applicable to the situation where the Company has explicitly provided recommendations on cautions.
Service Suspension or Interruption
- In case of the following conditions, the Company will suspend or interrupt all or a portion of the service, and the Company shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages to the users:
- Where transportation, replacement, upgrade, maintenance or repair is performed on relevant software or hardware equipment of the service;
- Where the service is stopped or interrupted due to natural disasters or other force majeure events;
- Where service is stopped or interrupted due to other matters not attributable to the Company.
- Regarding the service suspension or interruption due to “routine” maintenance, modification or change of member service system or function, the Company will provide notice via e-mail, announcement or other appropriate method before such suspension or interruption.
Termination of Service
- For the purpose of the Company operation, the member service may be stopped completely or partially, and users shall not claim any indemnification or compensation from the Company for such matter.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction